Bishop’s Assistant: Sabrina Vines
PURPOSE: To serve the church by providing comprehensive and broad-based assistance to Bishop Oldes and managing the office of the Bishop.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage the day-to-day operation of the Bishop’s office by receiving all incoming work and correspondence, delegating the work to appropriate individuals (inside and outside the office) and supervising the processing of the work inside the office to its satisfactory completion.
2. Manage Bishop’s Oldes calendar by scheduling appointments, appearances, meetings and speaking engagements.
3. Build good public relations with the congregation, media ministry, and the general public.
4. Coordinate travel arrangements for Bishop Oldes.
5. Maintain up-to-date personnel files and schedule performance evaluations.
6. Attend meetings with and for the Bishop upon request.
7. Help the Bishop on Sunday mornings and before and after other worship services.
8. Work with the Bishop to develop new ideas and special projects.
9. Work with appropriate committees, officers and leaders to carry out the ministry of the church.