1. The Board of Elders shall have authority and responsibility for the spiritual welfare and activities of the congregational members, individually and corporately.
2. The chairman of the Board of Elders shall preside at all meetings of the Board of Elders.
a. The chairman shall appoint a secretary to record the minutes.
b. The chairman shall appoint one elder to serve as an advisor on at a minimum, each of the following committees: Worship,Ushers/ Greeters, New Member (Discipleship), Youth and other committee assignments may be made to other ongoing ministries as needed.
c. The chairman will report the recommendations of the Board of Elders to the Board of Directors and to the congregation.
d. The chairman may call special meetings of the Board of Elders.
3. The Board of Elders shall meet once a month.
4. The entire Board of Elders is responsible for the spiritual welfare and activities of the congregation, both individually and corporately, as a matter of convenience each elder is assigned members and then becomes the elder for these members and possibly potential members. Such lists may change from time to time but no congregational member will be without an elder assigned.
5. The Board of Elders serve as special assistants to the Bishop, supporting him with prayer, helping him with special problems in his ministry; and concerning itself with the spiritual, emotional and physical health and welfare of the Bishop and his family. They ensure that he is provided with adequate compensation, housing and assistance with his work to guarantee his sufficient free time for family, personal responsibilities, study and relaxation.
6. The Board of Elders help the Bishop cultivate a spirit of harmony among the congregation members.
7. The Board of Elders are responsible for providing the Bishop with adequate preaching and altar assistance.
8. The Board of Elders are responsible for the proper conduct of public congregational worship services.